Mobile and broadband carriers deal with the challenges posed by nature, like inclement weather, wildfires, and hurricanes. Our distributed call center model is geographically diverse, which ensures that your customers will always be able to contact our agents regardless of what is happening in your service region.
When surges do happen, OutPLEX is prepared. Tools like automation and IVR deflection make our agents more effective at managing peak demand, which has proven vital in helping our telecom clients deal with outages in years past. We also offer a full suite of back-office service options, including billing and database management, that dovetail with our voice and digital contact centers to create value and reduce costs for our clients.
Customer Care is Key in the Mobile/Broadband Industry
In the competitive world of media and communications, price points and data speeds are no longer the only differentiating factors your customers want. Delivering a seamless and responsive customer experience is essential for media communications businesses, including:
- And more
Integrating OutPLEX’s digital messaging and voice services solutions into your customer care experience is an opportunity to show customers that you value their time and patronage.
Get Started Today With a Free Quote
There are many strategies and communication channels you can use to impress customers. OutPLEX helps you narrow down your choices to find the right services, which will:
- Rely on customer feedback: We can research the demographics you want to reach and figure out which combination of solutions best meets their needs.
- Handle queries of all types: Whether the customer wants to upgrade their cell phone plan or is having trouble accessing the internet, your communication channels will be equipped to help them.
- Be available at all times: When a customer has an issue with their phone, TV, or internet, they do not want to wait for business hours to get help. Digital channels can be there for them 24/7, and nearshoring your call center means live agents are available when your customers need them most.
- Be fast and easy to use: Select channels that your customers already like and know how to use, such as SMS texting, chatbots, or digital messaging—or use the latest technology to optimize a call center for faster, more efficient service.
- Be monitored and adjusted as necessary: Even the most effective plans eventually become outdated. It is critical to know as early as possible when this starts happening and make adjustments before your customers experience significant inconvenience.
- Help you meet you most urgent goals: High-quality CXaaS can help your business increase customer loyalty, improve profit margins, reduce customer churn, and more.